Tuesday 15 May 2012

What I Learned about myself in TY :')

Okay this is gonna be a long one so Sorry if I bore you but this is one of those posts ive been wanting to for the year so here I go :) 
I don't notice a massive change in myself since the start of the year, but lets be honest nobody really does notice change in themselves. I've learned that I like to be in control alot..thanks for that mini company! and even when its other peoples job the organise im actually such a control freak over it! Basically I like to lead in situations :) I don't know how i didnt notice this before but I guess all the projects and group work showed me that I like to be in control of situations cause if i'm not in control then I don't think things are going to get done! Even when i missed a day this year I would start to freak out that the other members of my team aren't getting things done, so I suppose I probably prefer working on my own then with groups, although I LOVE to socialize so? :) 


I've learned that I'm a very open person, like I love to let people in and have dmc's :) because I don't know I probably get comfort out of talking to people about things , I've found that through all the things thats being happening in TY that I love to help people! and yeah thats about it , I never thought I was one to get involved and help out but it turns out I am! The musical was a big thing for me to show all my skills, organisation, socializing and just having a good time, since TY started i've actually become so enthusiastic about everything! :) like i've made so many new friends and still kept other ones (: this is great because its the best of both, every trip, new activities and event I have made a new friend and learned something new. 

So I think bullet points is the best way to go with this..
Main things i've learned from TY :) 

  • I'm not great with crowds, like standing in front of people singing! not goood..
  • Love to talk to new people! 
  • Love trying new things
  • Being more independent
  • Get excited towards more thing! 
  • very sociable person
  • Pretty good communication skills
  • freak out when it comes to change! but eventually get used to it :) 
  • Love to brag about how amazing TY is :) 
  • good with confrontation..I don't know how I know that but I guess it must be true?
  • Love to get things done! 
  • Don't do things unless theres pressure on me :O 
  • Love to lay back relax and make the most of the spare time I have! 
  • Realize how I don't need to be stressed about study and everything all the time :) 
  • Love routine (: 
But love organizing things!..


So basically I've loved every minute of TY and i'm so happy I did it because I would of never experienced things that I experienced, Its one of the best things ive ever done! 
...Ultimate cheese ball! 


xoxo Rebecca  

No comments:

Post a Comment