Thursday 17 May 2012

Oh no.. its nearly over!

Well here it is, my second last week of TY! :O 
I never actually thought TY would end, like I mean I never wanted it to end:(  This has actually been the most amazing, different, fun, exciting year of my life :') Ty has given me so many opportunities I never thought possible, like i've learned and achieved so much since I came into the year :) 
I may have not been lead in the musical or got into young scientist but I enjoyed the year for what I made of it and as cheesy as it sounds I think that's what matters. I'm going to miss being able to do nothing and not feel guilty about it! I just had so much fun, doing nada :) well things that I enjoyed, so i guess that isnt nada! 
I'm so happy I did it, because its the best feeling being part of that fun enthusiastic year that can have fun and you dont get into trouble for it! everyone is just enjoying life without stress and all and everyones in the same boat :) I wouldn't change a single person from my year, my year has been great because everyone talks to everyone and we all get along so well! NO drama or fights or nothing just great bant between everyone :) 


I think that the trips and bonding sessions between everyone made people grow in confidence and this will help in later years :) so i'm glad to say I did TY because I have achieved so much I never thought i'd do, helps with the old CV ;) 


so i'm off to do a blog on advice for incoming 3rd years :) 
keep reading! 


'xoxo' Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment