Thursday 24 May 2012

Last IT class :'(

Ah so sad that its our last IT class :'( It was by far one of my favourite classes of the year, like a class to write and keep progress of the year and catch up on things! 
and now its all over.. no more IT twice a week :'(  I remember the first IT class and the first blog...oh the joys :') 
but sure onto big and better things! wooo 5th year! 

Im actually pretty excited tbh, like theres only so much TY you can take. Im ready for it to end now, yeah I liked this week but after this week thats it TY night and our trip and WERE FINISSSSSSHEED!  im so ready for summmer! off to the gaeltacht for 3 weeks then FRANCE! :D 
ah im actually beyond excited, just enjoying doing nada all summer, not that I've done much this year but Ah well! 
The year was amazing and I wouldn't change a thing :') 

Last IT blog ever.. will forever miss you IT ! 

Love Rebecca 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment