Tuesday 20 March 2012

time fly's when your having fun! especailly over a weekend..

So its Tuesday and were back in school after a long weekend, and what a weekend it was! I know this blogs supposed to be all school and everything but I need to add a bit of spice into it ;)

so enjoy hearing about my weekend..

Friday : I went home and I had a new arrival at my house, my new little puppy :') he is soo adorable! so I spent the day appreciating his cuteness, and then my friend came over :) it was quite the banter...
then I got a early night for the next day!

 Saturday: So Saturday I woken up by my two brothers and the new puppy! It was pretty funny if im honest. Then i had some breakfast, shower, lunch, my friend Laura then came over to my house we did the usual girl stuff.. hair, makeup, clothes, swapping clothes etc. Then we went out side met up with a massive group of our friends, and had the craic for the whole day, went in for dinner back out for more craic! and then in for a sleepover! :D and late night yogurt.. buzzz
(actually an epic day)

Sunday: Mothers day! spent the morning making brownies with Laura, they were a fail. Then she went home :( then family came down to visit the new puppy and haev dinner with us :) spoilt the mothers rotten so we did!
It was actually a great day, then watched movies all night and pigged out! ahh good times :')

Monday:  Monday Me and my family and my cousins and auntys and uncles went GO- KARTING! wooo
that was actually so much fun, I won fastest lap, I was pretty proud of myself!
Then after I went home went out for a walk with my friend, that was actually great, Then home for dinnner and a movie and some time with the puppy and fill in my gaeltacht application :)


overall it was a great weekend, really had fun :)
hope you enjoyed reading,
Rebeccca xo





No comments:

Post a Comment