Tuesday 13 March 2012

Boom Boom Boooom!

Last tuesday instead of the normal very hard work we get up to usually, we had a drumming day :D
basically we spent the day learning how to play the jemba drums! wooo, it was actually so fun. The man who did it with us was called Dave he was a great teacher, he had amazing rythm :O
anyway he thought us a few tunes on the drum. which was great fun because we all felt all musical able to wack out a beat!
The school was bouncing with our beat..
anyway I really enjoyed learing how to play the jemba drums! Its defiantly an experience ill take away with me :') my hands were pretty sore though! But now atleast I know a few rythms and things to take away with me. My favourite part is when we all drummed together creating such a cool song all on different instruments each!

Loved it !
Rebecca xo

 This is the drum I was playing on.
link

No comments:

Post a Comment