Thursday 8 March 2012

Back to Work.. well TY work

Most people would hate being back in school, but the joys of Ty have put me in a good mood :) Work Experience was great! I learned so much and I really got valuble life experience, I was in UPC in dublin. Everyone was so friendly and helped me with everything, I did some work for the company and then they took me to the fun side of the company..the marketing side :D they showed me how they made all the upc adds with craig doyle, and they showed me their radio adds and where they got the ideas for them and all! it was so interesting :D I loved work experience, but i am glad to be back in school and enjoy the rest of TY <3

Now when I got past the gettting up on monday morning I actually had a pretty good week, monday was grand. Tuesday we had a percussion workshop!  That was so much fun , the man who did it with us was soo good on drums, he studied percussion in Africa. He had amazing rythm and really got us all excited to play some drums :D we actually had a pretty good beat going by the end of it ! yaay im a drummer :D 
Oh thank you TY for all these amazing experiences :') that sounds pretty cheesy or whatever but I was just thinking if I never did TY I would of never got to do some of the things that weve done in TY.. Ive learned so much (: ahh the joys of it all :D
Later on were going down to a TY work shop, and im not just happy about that because were missing maths..no no no :) I think it'll be fun.
Hopefully!

Well thats pretty much all thats going on atm, oh were doing an irish play, were performing it for all ty's lets hope its good!
Blog soon ,
Rebecca xo

No comments:

Post a Comment