Tuesday 27 March 2012

Geography Project, yes another one (:

well I just finished another geography project, we had to do a 'round the world trip' and a booklet on a disease in one country we visted. Now we had to do a 'google map on our round the world trip' it was actually fun because ive never made a map before!

I had to pin point every place I went to and write a little bit about it , so the countrys I went to were..
India
Saudi Arabia
Hong Kong
Italy
Germany
Dubai

It was fun learning about new countrys because i hadn't been to most of them before but I wanted to learn new things about them! I defiantly did that, after doing the project I would love to actually go on a round the world trip when I finish school.
Im pretty sure that I have that on my 'to-do' list :)

heres the link for my map, check it out ;)
My map :)
xoxo- R

No comments:

Post a Comment