Thursday 6 October 2011

5 things i want to do this and next week for TY

5 things i want to do this week and next week for TY.
1. This week i want to win the fun walk with our classes amazing dance! :O we want to hopefully get our dance perfecto by tomorrow! so we really have to get it right, but we have a double pe class which means we will get it great! :D

2. Next week i want to go see the play weve been studying in english 'Juno and the Paycock' Ms. Brogan is taking us out to see it so hopefully that will be fun :) we havent had that many trips so far, but hopefully this is the start of alot more to come.

3. I want to really get our mini-company idea going, me ellen and aoife have moved to another group, were making ipod covers :D so hopefully that should work out well! I really want to get going on that and hopefully have a prototype soon. Were going to a workshop next week too so that should help us alot :)

4. For geography i want to get atleast two countries done, we have to do 4 :) so i really want to get a move on with that!

5. I REALLY need to type up my irish project about myself, i dont want to but it still needs to be done :L
So i think thats all im doing for this and next week :) ohh i want to take some pretty cool pictures in photgraphy too :D  ..even if i forgot my camera, oppps :D
xoxo- Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment